Senior Mobile Developer
OneStep is pioneering modern physical therapy – designed for the patient, focused on measurable outcomes and convenient for your everyday life. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Powered by smartphone sensors, OneStep’s main offering is to allow patients to measure their improvement, provide actionable feedback, build tailor-made recovery plans and enable 24/7 access to care – all from their smartphone. We’ve had hundreds of users download the app who use it to get better and improve their health outcomes – and now we’re ready to bring it to thousands more!
About this Role:
- You will design, build, ship, and maintain OneStep’s iOS and Android apps.
- You will collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, therapists and marketing to deliver the best outcomes.
- You will have a key position in the growing development division, and influence the technological stack, architecture, culture and methodologies.
- You will work with a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis .
We are looking for:
- A top talent software engineer with at least 4+ years of hands-on experience developing mobile applications: iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin).
- High throughput of high-quality, well-architected, and tested code.
- REST APIs
- Maintain technical documentation
- UI/UX in consumer facing products
- Working with distributed teams
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
Above all – It’s important to us that everybody is happy, challenged and growing. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org