Senior Backend Engineer
OneStep is pioneering modern physical therapy – designed for the patient, focused on measurable outcomes and convenient for your everyday life. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives.
Powered by smartphone sensors, OneStep’s main offering is to allow patients to measure their improvement, provide actionable feedback, build tailor-made recovery plans and enable 24/7 access to care – all from their smartphone. We’ve had hundreds of users download the app who use it to get better and improve their health outcomes – and now we’re ready to bring it to thousands more.
About this Role:
- You will build an array of services that support the entire company’s technical endeavours- everything from our mobile and web applications to our internal research tools.
- You will collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, therapists and marketing to deliver the best outcomes.
- You will have a key position in the growing development division, and influence the technological stack, architecture, culture and methodologies.
- You will work with a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis.
Our stack is: React, native Android & iOS, Python, AWS, Docker, MySQL, Terraform. Frameworks: sqlAlchemy, flask, celery, data science libs.
We are looking for:
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a back-end engineer (Preferably in Python).
- High throughput of high-quality, well-architected, and tested code.
- Experience with cloud development and maintenance – advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to do good.
- Effective team members, good communication skills, ability to influence others and fun to work with.
Another note about us:
Above all – It’s important to us that everybody is happy, challenged and growing. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org