Senior Android Developer
OneStep is pioneering modern physical therapy – designed for the patient, focused on measurable outcomes and convenient for your everyday life. We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup company with the goal of using technology to help people get better, feel healthier, and improve their lives. Powered by smartphone sensors, OneStep’s main offering is to allow patients to measure their improvement, provide actionable feedback, build tailor-made recovery plans and enable 24/7 access to care – all from their smartphone. We’ve had hundreds of users download the app, who use it to get better and improve their health outcomes – and now we’re ready to bring it to thousands more!
About this Role:
- You will design, build, ship, and maintain OneStep’s Android app.
- You will collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, therapists and marketing to deliver the best outcomes.
- You will have a key position in the growing development division, and influence the technological stack, architecture, culture and methodologies.
- You will work with a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis
We are looking for:
- A top talent software engineer with at least 4+ years of hands-on experience developing
- Experience writing Android code in Kotlin and Java
- Familiar with MVVM, MVC, Jetpack, and commonly used third party libraries for Android
- At least one app in the Google Play Store – attach link to your CV
- High throughput of high-quality, well-architected, and tested code
- Passionate about robust code design
- Familiarity with standard architectural practices and principles
Above all – It’s important to us that everybody is happy, challenged and growing. Our willingness to do good is a major value both regarding our patients as well as our employees. We value personal responsibility and willingness to learn above everything else, and pride ourselves in developing every employee’s skills and dreams.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com